Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Boston Fun!

FREEDOM TRAIL
We were able to go downtown and walk on the Freedom Trail. The Freedom Trail goes throughout downtown Boston and takes you past many historic sites. We were not able to get through the entire thing becuase it is quite lengthy and Adam was getting over strep throat so he didn't feel like walking all day. It was really neat to see some historical sites and of course I forgot to take pictures of everything we saw. Hopefully we will beable to go back and see everything we missed! We also were able to see Fenway Park where the Red Sox play. It was a fun afternoon! Us in front of Paul Revere on his horse

About Paul Revere (in case you were wondering)

Adam knocking on some midgets door!

Boston has tons of bridges and tunnels. This is one of many bridges that goes over the harbor.

Adam and I with the harbor

Fenway!

Us and Fenway Park! Hopefully we can see a Red Sox game before we leave!

The famous CITGO sign! I had no idea there was a famous citgo sign, but apparently there is over 5 miles of neon lights in this sign. Just a useless fact but pretty cool I guess.



We were also able to go to the beach again! We decided to pack a little lunch and headed over after church. Our friends came with us so that made it even more fun. We put our feet in the ocean this time and the water was freezing! Hopefully it warms up as the summer goes on. Cute Ben & Erin


10 comments:

Staci shWilliams said...

Looks like fun! I've been wanting to do the Freedom Trail...I'll have to see if I can drag Ty there with me. I want to see a Red Sox game too!

Chaleese said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I am jealous!

Unknown said...

looks like you are having so much fun!! I added you to my blog list. Here is our blog:

lispyper.blogspot.com

Bullards said...

Adam and Megan!! We miss you guys! looks like you're having a blast down there!!! :) XOXO

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

I am so glad that you have started blogging again! Keep up the good work! I'm so glad that you guys are having fun! Your pictures are all so cute! I don't know if you are aware but I am coming to boston in August. . . I hope you guys are ready to Party!!!

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

I had not idea you were out in Boston. It is by far my favorite city in the U.S. I added your blog to mine. I am keeping my dental hygiene.

Jake and Kristin said...

Megan I miss you! I'm so glad you are having a good time out there! We need to get together when you get back!

Kylee Adam said...

Megan!! I am so excited I found your blog. I didn't even know you had one! Sounds like you are having such a good time in Boston. I am totally jealous... I miss you at family parties! It just isn't quite the same. Keep me posted on anything new and exciting going on! Love ya

Widdison said...

So fun you two!! I LOVE your blog. Have LOTS of fun!!

Jason & Nicole said...

Cute Cute!! Love the pictures!!